Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 bottles

I initiated a fight last night. I was really intoxicated with alcohol. 2 bottles of San Mig light made me drunk. If there was a drinking constest i'd be the last man standing. I dont know why with just two bottles of light beers made me do silly stuffs.

After devouring those 2 bottles of alcoholic brevegrages i went to the dancefloor. Dance and partied like there was no tomorrow. I really didn't care what i was doing. But yeah that dancing incident make me wish to have amnesia.

Went home with my buddies and on the way back to my pad I bullied this emo friend. WTF! I could be killed that night. He was known for his fighting skills and has a history of rumbling with a security guard. He's so small (about 5'5), very fragile looking (if your gonna erase his tattoos) but he can paralyze you with just a single punch. Maybe he was just being considerate last night, since he was 4 years older than. WTF! that's not even a reason to involve myself into that kind of trouble. Maybe i was just being immature, No! I am Immature! Shit!

Later that night or dawn he updated his plurk account and he was telling that the night was awesome yet not. FUCK! the time i read that update I signed in into my Yahoo Messenger account and send him an apology through an I.M. I thought he was gonna threaten me with stuffs like killing my family, raping my girlfriend or even fucking my cat. But he said that he believe in karma and im gonna pay him someday (err we'll be seeing each other on saturday. It's his bday partey. Jesus please save me!). Just the thought that he said that made me wanna go back to my mother's womb. But yeah. It was my fault, i did silly stuffs, committed a huge mistake, and i have to face whatever the consequence is. and yeah I'm in BIG trouble!

God Help me!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Jimmy Screamed - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008